Friday, August 28, 2009

What I learned about Robin

When I first walked into the classroom and I saw the Kayak paddle I was immediately interested. Before I started school 4 years ago I would spend my summers in montana rock climbing, hiking, white water rafting, white water kayaking, and many other outdoor activities. I worked at a Camp in Montana and I learned how to do so many different activities. When I saw the paddle I guessed right away that there had to be some adventure seeking side to you. In listening to you talk about your big move from the East Coast I also believe that you are making changes in your life and stepping out of the norm for yourself. You are also very proud of yourself for the changes that you have made and the challenges that you have overcome in your recent move. You appear, and present yourself as a strong independent woman with a love for teaching. I look forward to getting to know you even more in the next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment