I have set up a few different blogs over that last year for our classes and I have often confused them. Well, I did it again, here are my two blogs for weeks 5 and 7. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you,
Betsy
Week 7
“Listen to your broccoli, and your broccoli will tell you how to eat it” pg.110
Listening to your inner voice can lead the way in your writing, and tell you how to guide your footsteps. I have a hard time listening to my inner voice because I always feel the need to question it. I sometimes feel as though my ideas are not strong enough and so I find myself looking for outside sources. I have never looked at myself as a strong writer and it is evident in my efforts to push through the struggles to get started.
Week 5
I have never seen or heard of shared writing before this. However, I am convinced that shared writing is an essential part for students in a classroom. It can tap into their interests, which allows them to see and value what you are teaching them. It is also interaction with the teacher which allows them to grow that much faster seeing, not hearing, how it can look; they are participating in the action of learning, not just sitting there watching and listening. I am bummed that I have never seen it before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment